CALL US

+86 17838360708

culvers short vanilla reese's concrete mixer nutrition facts

culvers short vanilla reese's concrete mixer nutrition facts

Culvers Short Vanilla Reese's Concrete Mixer Nutrition Facts

There are 790 calories in a Short Vanilla Reese's Concrete Mixer from Culvers. Most of those calories come from fat (53%) and carbohydrates (40%).

get price

Culvers Vanilla Reese's Concrete Mixer Nutrition Facts

Culvers Vanilla Reese's Concrete Mixer Nutrition Facts. Culvers Vanilla Reese's Concrete Mixers contain between 510-1520 calories, depending on your choice of sizes. Choose from the sizes below to see the full nutrition facts, ingredients and allergen information.

get price

Short Vanilla Reese's Concrete Mixer Nutrition Facts - Eat ...

Short Vanilla Reese's Concrete Mixer Culvers 1 serving 790.0 Calories 81 g 46.0 g 15.0 g 1.0 g 236.0 mg 26.0 g 277.0 mg 70.0 g 1.0 g. Nutrition Facts; For a Serving Size of (g) How many calories are in Short Vanilla Reese's Concrete Mixer? Amount of calories in Short Vanilla Reese's Concrete Mixer: Calories: Calories from Fat (%) % Daily Value * How much fat is in Short Vanilla Reese's ...

get price

Nutrition Facts for Culver's Reese's Vanilla Concrete Mixer

Culver's Reese's Vanilla Concrete Mixer. Nutrition Facts. Serving Size. short. 1 short = 323g. Amount Per Serving. 790. Calories % Daily Value* 72%. Total Fat 47g. 135% Saturated Fat 27g Trans Fat 1.5g. 80%. Cholesterol 240mg. 12%. Sodium 270mg. 27%. Total Carbohydrate 81g. 4%. Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 71g. Protein 14g. 31% Calcium 400mg 7% Iron 1.3mg 52% Vitamin A 465mcg 3%

get price

Short Vanilla Reese's Concrete Mixer Nutrition Facts - Eat ...

Short Vanilla Reese's Concrete Mixer Culvers 1 serving 790.0 Calories 81 g 46.0 g 15.0 g 1.0 g 236.0 mg 26.0 g 277.0 mg 70.0 g 1.0 g. Nutrition Facts; For a Serving Size of (g) How many calories are in Short Vanilla Reese's Concrete Mixer? Amount of calories in Short Vanilla Reese's Concrete Mixer: Calories: Calories from Fat (%) % Daily Value * How much fat is in Short Vanilla Reese's ...

get price

Reese's Vanilla Concrete Mixer, Short Nutrition Facts ...

Reese's Vanilla Concrete Mixer, Short Culver's 1 serving 790.0 Calories 81 g 47 g 14.0 g 1 g 240.0 mg 37 g 270 mg 71 g 1 g. Nutrition Facts; For a Serving Size of (g) How many calories are in Reese's Vanilla Concrete Mixer, Short? Amount of calories in Reese's Vanilla Concrete Mixer, Short: Calories: Calories from Fat (%) % Daily Value * How much fat is in Reese's Vanilla Concrete Mixer, Short ...

get price

Culver's Reese's Vanilla Concrete Mixer, Short: Calories ...

There are 790 calories in a serving of Culver's Reese's Vanilla Concrete Mixer, Short. Calorie breakdown: 52.7% fat, 40.3% carbs, 7.0% protein. * DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on

get price

Nutrition Facts for Culver's Reese's Vanilla Concrete Mixer

Culver's Reese's Vanilla Concrete Mixer. Nutrition Facts. Serving Size. short. 1 short = 323g. Amount Per Serving. 790. Calories % Daily Value* 72%. Total Fat 47g. 135% Saturated Fat 27g Trans Fat 1.5g. 80%. Cholesterol 240mg. 12%. Sodium 270mg. 27%. Total Carbohydrate 81g. 4%. Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 71g. Protein 14g. 31% Calcium 400mg 7% Iron 1.3mg 52% Vitamin A 465mcg 3%

get price

Culvers - Reese's Vanilla Concrete Mixer, Short calories ...

Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for Culvers - Reese's Vanilla Concrete Mixer, Short and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal . Log In. Sign Up. About Food Exercise Apps Community Blog Premium. Culvers Culvers - Reese's Vanilla Concrete Mixer, Short. Serving Size : 328 g. 790 Cal. 40 % 81g Carbs. 53 % 47g Fat. 7 % 14g Protein. Log Food. Daily Goals. How does this food fit ...

get price

Nutrition Facts for Culver's Reese's Vanilla Concrete Mixer

Culver's Reese's Vanilla Concrete Mixer. Nutrition Facts. Serving Size. tall. 1 tall = 584g. Amount Per Serving. 1540. Calories % Daily Value* 140%. Total Fat 91g. 250% Saturated Fat 50g Trans Fat 2.3g. 140%. Cholesterol 420mg. 26%. Sodium 600mg. 53%. Total Carbohydrate 160g. 11%. Dietary Fiber 3g Sugars 140g. Protein 28g. 55% Calcium 710mg 16% Iron 2.9mg 90% Vitamin A 810mcg 6% Vitamin

get price

Calories in Culver's Vanilla Concrete Mixer (Short) and ...

22/07/2010  There are 682 calories in 1 serving (10.93 oz) of Culver's Vanilla Concrete Mixer (Short). Get full nutrition facts for other Culver's products and all your other favorite brands.

get price

Culvers - Reese's Concrete Mini Mixer calories, carbs ...

Culvers Culvers - Reese's Concrete Mini Mixer. Serving Size : 1 mini concrete. 510 Cal. 41 % 53g Carbs. 52 % 30g Fat. 8 % 10g Protein. Log Food . Daily Goals. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Calorie Goal 1,490 cal. 510 / 2,000 cal left. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Fat 37g. 30 / 67g left. Sodium 2,099g. 201 / 2,300g left. Cholesterol 165g. 135 / 300g left. Nutritional Info ...

get price

Vanilla Concrete Mixer made with Reese's (nutrition info ...

Culver's Vanilla Concrete Mixer made with Reese's . Home. Menus. Culver's menus. Culver's Vanilla Concrete Mixer made with Reese's. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups become a special treat when mixed in our delicious Vanilla Fresh Frozen Custard. Ingredients. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Vanilla Custard Mix. Allergen Info. Egg, Dairy, Soy, Peanut. Vanilla Concrete Mixer made with Reese's Nutrition ...

get price

Culvers - Reese's Vanilla Concrete Mixer, Short calories ...

Información nutricional de Culvers - Reese's Vanilla Concrete Mixer, Short. Encuentra las calorías, los carbohidratos y el contenido nutricional de Culvers - Reese's Vanilla Concrete Mixer, Short y más de 2 000 000 de alimentos en MyFitnessPal.

get price

Calories in Culver's Reese's Vanilla Concrete® Mixer, Short

There are 790 calories in one serving of Culver's Reese's Vanilla Concrete® Mixer, Short. Get its full nutrition information including fat, sugars, protein, carbs, weight watchers points and allergens.

get price

Calories in Culver#039;s Reese#039;s Vanilla Concrete ...

Comprehensive nutrition resource for Culver's Reese's Vanilla Concrete® Mixer, Short. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Culver's Reese's Vanilla Concrete® Mixer, Short. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands.

get price

Calories in Culver's Reese's Vanilla Concrete Mixer ...

Calorie Breakdown. Where do the calories in Culver's Reese's Vanilla Concrete Mixer, regular come from? 40.7% 7.1% 52.1% Total Carbohydrate Protein Total Fat 1050 cal. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

get price

Culver's Vanilla Concrete Mixer, Short: Calories ...

Personalized health review for Culver's Vanilla Concrete Mixer, Short: 682 calories, nutrition grade (D), problematic ingredients, and more. Learn the good bad for 250,000+ products.

get price

Vanilla Concrete Mixer made with Reese's (nutrition info ...

Culver's Vanilla Concrete Mixer made with Reese's . Home. Menus. Culver's menus. Culver's Vanilla Concrete Mixer made with Reese's. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups become a special treat when mixed in our delicious Vanilla Fresh Frozen Custard. Ingredients. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Vanilla Custard Mix. Allergen Info. Egg, Dairy, Soy, Peanut. Vanilla Concrete Mixer made with Reese's Nutrition ...

get price

Culvers - Reese's Concrete Mini Mixer calories, carbs ...

Culvers Culvers - Reese's Concrete Mini Mixer. Serving Size : 1 mini concrete. 510 Cal. 41 % 53g Carbs. 52 % 30g Fat. 8 % 10g Protein. Log Food . Daily Goals. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Calorie Goal 1,490 cal. 510 / 2,000 cal left. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Fat 37g. 30 / 67g left. Sodium 2,099g. 201 / 2,300g left. Cholesterol 165g. 135 / 300g left. Nutritional Info ...

get price

Calories in Culver's Vanilla Concrete Mixer (Mini) and ...

There are 370 calories in 1 serving of Culver's Vanilla Concrete Mixer (Mini). Get full nutrition facts for other Culver's products and all your other favorite brands.

get price

Culvers - Reese's Vanilla Concrete Mixer, Short calories ...

Información nutricional de Culvers - Reese's Vanilla Concrete Mixer, Short. Encuentra las calorías, los carbohidratos y el contenido nutricional de Culvers - Reese's Vanilla Concrete Mixer, Short y más de 2 000 000 de alimentos en MyFitnessPal.

get price

Vanilla Concrete Mixer, Short Nutrition Facts All Menu Price

Home Nutrition Culver's Nutrition Vanilla Concrete Mixer, Short Nutrition Facts. Share. Facebook. Twitter. Pinterest. WhatsApp. Culver’s Culver’s Menu Culver’s Nutrition Culver’s Locations. Culver’s is a casual fast food restaurant chain and it was founded in 1984. With its own efforts, continuous innovation and high-quality food, Culver’s restaurants are becoming more and more ...

get price

Culver's concrete mixer calories - Nutrition and Calorie Blog

Enjoy your favorite Culver’s Concrete Mixer at home with this easy recipe. 4 egg yolks. 1/4 cup white sugar. 2 tbsp. light corn syrup. 1 cup heavy cream. 1/2 cup whole milk. 1/8 tsp. salt. 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract. 20 chocolate sandwich cookies (crushed into large chunks (We used Oreo’s))

get price